Tuesday 7 June 2011

Contribute?

OK, this blog is my baby. I've been nursing it on my own, but I have to admit that there are a substantial amount of promos to get through and review. More than my fingers can manage between freelance projects. The main aim of this blog is to promote dance music, and if you fancy yourself of a similar mindset, can write well, and have an open mind to the world's sonic beats, drop me a line about entering the Lo-Quality world.

It would help if you could send a 50 word review of your latest purchase, or even something up on Soundcloud, etc. TIP: I admit now that I'm fairly biased against trance music. Listening to it, as well as reading about it induces immediate narcolepsy.

1 comment:

  1. Great post. Keep it up. I will definitely bookmark this page as my favorite.

    ReplyDelete